The Tendon Boots Air consist of a strong sleeve made of light but strong TPU material that aims to protect against impact, while the tendon area is reinforced with D3O shock absorbing molecules * for ultimate protection. The Air bullet protector is a small, ultra-light bullet protector that protects the entire bullet. The area of the leg protector located around the tendon contains ventilation holes to prevent overheating of the legs and tendons. The neoprene lining that is perforated for the purpose of allowing the legs to breathe well, also feels very good to the horse.
Both the tendon and bullet protectors are cut higher than the traditional tendon protector to offer total freedom of movement around the calf area while jumping. During designing, attention was also paid to guaranteeing optimum freedom and comfort of the leg so that the knee can bend without any hindrance. Both leg protectors are open at the front and are closed by simple Velcro .
These leg protectors are washable in the washing machine at 30 ° (no dryer). Use the Kentucky Horsewear Boots Cleaner to make them shine like new!
* D3O shock absorbing molecules: In the free state, D3O is a liquid, but when a sudden stroke is hit the liquid hardens immediately. The energy of the stroke is thereby absorbed and dispersed before the material returns to its original liquid state.
Free delivery within the Netherlands
- Strong TPU outside shell
- Tendon zones enhanced with D3O
- Strong on the outside, comfortable on the inside
- Ventilation system for a cool performance
- Higher cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Simple velcro closure
- Machine washable at 30 ° (no dryer)
- Size FULL