This Kentucky stable rug has a filling of 400 grams and the inside is lined with artificial rabbit fur for an ultra soft feel and prevents hairs from getting stuck in the lining. Thanks to this lining, abrasion marks on the chest or shoulders are a thing of the past. The artificial rabbit fur (100% animal-friendly) creates small air pockets that collect and retain the body heat of the horse. The soft hairs of the artificial rabbit fur ensure a better shine of the horse's fur. Thanks to the high heat-to-weight ratio, this blanket offers maximum comfort.
The artificial wool at the height of the wither also provides a pleasant feeling and avoids abrasion spots. The waffle pattern on the outside makes it very difficult for the horses to bite the blanket. The outer fabric is made of 1000D High Tenacity Polyester.
At the front, the blanket is closed by means of 2 simple adjustable breast closures that have been carefully finished with imitation leather. The two cross surcingles are also adjustable and finished with leather. The butt closure consists of a thick elastic with a plastic cover, making it very easy to wash. A buckle was placed on both sides so that the butt closure can be easily removed. The stable blanket can be washed at 30 ° degrees (no dryer).
Free shipping within the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
- Anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- Very strong thanks to the Diamond quilting pattern
- Extremely soft artificial rabbit fur to prevent abrasion
- The artificial rabbit fur makes small air pockets that collect and retain the body heat of the horse
- Better shine of the horse's fur thanks to the artificial rabbit fur hair
- High heat-to-weight ratio for maximum comfort
- No artificial hair stays in the artificial rabbit fur
- Double chest closure
- Two cross surcingles reinforced with artificial leather
- Elastic, removable buttock closure with plastic sleeve (easy to clean)
- Machine washable at 30 ° (no dryer)
- Filling: 400 g
- Sizes: 130 (6'0) - 140 (6'3) - 145 (6'6) - 155 (6'9) - 160 (7'0)